What personal information do we collect?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, which includes name, address, email address, telephone number, and other information that identifies you. We may collect personal information from you directly or indirectly. For example, when you register for an Account, you are asked to submit your name, address, email address, telephone number, information regarding the type, price, location and features of your desired property, and other personal information. You may also voluntarily provide us personal information if you email us, inquire about a property, call us, complete an online survey, or otherwise respond to a request from us for information.
How do we use the information we collect?
When we collect information from you, we may use it for a number of purposes, including to:
- Identify your search preferences so that we can notify you of property listings and other information relating to our business that might be of interest to you;
- Invite you to participate in customer research;
- Measure the advertising effectiveness of our online and other advertisements and events;
- Respond to your comments and inquiries; and
- Help us understand Site activity and improve your use of our Site.
We do not direct the Web Site to persons younger than 18 years of age, and we ask that all users ensure they are of proper age to use the Site. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect or maintain on the Web Site personally identifying or other information from persons under 18 years of age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files. If a child under age 18 wishes to use the Web Site, he or she may do so only with a parent or guardian’s permission.